50 East 2nd North
Ph: (307) 872-6138
Fx: (307) 872-0566
Monday - Friday
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
The Human Resources Department is an active player in the City organization. It supports the City's strategic plan and core beliefs by providing quality, caring service to our customers in a friendly, professional, and financially responsible manner.
The Human Resources Department provides a variety of services to City employees and the citizens of Green River. Departmental responsibilities include:
- Coordination of employee recruitment, selection, and general orientation
- Administration of classification and compensation matters, and of employee benefits
- Facilitation of precise record keeping
- Facilitation of City compliance with State and federal regulations related to employment
- Development, interpretation, and enforcement of internal policies and procedures
- Facilitation of risk management, safety compliance, human resources, planning and organizational development
- Facilitation of employee evaluation, discipline, and recognition programs
- Coordination of internal communication like employee newsletters and general training
The Human Resources Department accepts applications for full-time employment only when there is a current job opening
. To apply, download the Application for Employment.
Print, complete, and mail it to the Human Resources Department at the above address.
Seasonal and part-time positions may be available throughout the year. Check with specific departments for seasonal and part-time job openings.